Free Stock Trading Course: The Best Online Stock Trading Training for Beginners
Learn everything you need to know to start trading stocks online, for free.
Welcome to the best free stock trading course online! This course is designed for beginners who want to learn how to trade stocks online, but don't know where to start.
In this course, you'll learn everything you need to know to get started, including:
- What is stock market and how they work?
- Primary market vs secondary market.
- IPO, dividend, right issue.
- Trading and demat account opening concept, requirement.
- Stock market trading vs investment, Income tax liability.
- Indices (Nifty, Sensex, BankNifty, Finnifty) and Sectors.
- Stocks vs Bond vs Mutual funds
Satrting trading, the concept of buy and sell.
Different types of order & order placement.
Basics of charting, Basics of candlestics.
Basics of trend analysis, trend line drawing.
The Concept of Demand and Supply, Demand and Supply Zone.
- Hammer and hanging-man lines
- Engulfing pattern
- Dark-cloud cover
- Piercing pattern
- The morning star
- The evening star
- The morning and evening doji stars
- The shooting star and the inverted hammer
- The magical doji
- Rising wedge & falling wedge patterns
- Cup and handle pattern
- Poll and flag pattern
Enrollment is limited, so secure your spot today by registering for our free live class on the basics of the stock market at Dronakul.com.
Please Fill The Form Below To Join Our Basics Course
Don't miss this golden opportunity to empower yourself with knowledge and take the first step towards your stock market journey.Reserve your spot now and unlock the doors to financial success!
Frequently Asked Questions....
An individual, a student, a housewife, a working professional, anyone who want to trade in stock market can join the course.
This is an online class.
Yes you will receive all the class videos for lifetime.
This is a free course, it is a Dronakul initiative to make basics course accessiable for all for free.
Early in the morning, 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. in alternative days.
In this page, just above the Frequently asked question section you will find a button "Enroll The Course Now" click it and follow the instruction.